Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Oscars....

1. I hated "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." I hate it even more now for the sheer number of Oscars it was nominated for (more than Citizen Kane, I believe).

1 a. Don't worry; I love F. Scott Fitzgerald.

2. That vampire tramp from that trampy tramp-lit phenomenon-cum-trampy film looked like a complete fool. You're not actually a vampire.

3. Horsey-face looked especially horsey and awful tonight. Highlights were: her wonder-bra'd boobs, her prom-esque dress, and her horsey-face.

4. Dustin Lance Black has really small hands.

5. That "romance" montage was adorable. Though "The Wrestler" is 2009, isn't it?

6. I didn't watch the whole show. I'm sure I missed some especially poignant moments of mutual masturbation between Hollywood elites :(

7. That Animated Short looks really cool.

No comments: